You currently cannot move pages between sites in Makeswift. You can, however, copy content from one page to another within different sites. Here are steps to do so:
- Go to the page you wish to move and navigate into the page builder.
- Open a new browser tab and navigate to the Makeswift site you wish to move the original page into.
- Create a new page and open the page builder for that page.
- Using breadcrumbs, delete all the boxes and elements in the new page.
- Go to the tab containing the original page. Using the breadcrumbs, select the first box/section of and copy it using Command/Control + C.
- In the second tab containing the new, blank page, press Command/Control + V. You can now click to paste the copied content onto the page.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each box or element you'd like to copy over.
- Once you have duplicated all the page content, you can delete the original page.
Content pasted into a different site will look identical to the original, but colors and typography will still be connected to the previous site. If a color swatch is updated in the original site, it will affect the second site. You will need to manually add colors and typography and reconnect each element to them.